Thursday 16 August 2012

We are having a retreat in St Martins. been here since Monday and it is beautiful..having a nice rest. We even have rest time every afternoon. Natalie and the kids in the RV and me and Doug I our recliners outside. Mom and Dad are holding down the fort while the finishing touches are done on their new home. soon, Granny, and you will be in your new home in Heartland Fredericton. tomorrow we hope to go for a hike with the kids in backpacks. I wonder how that will go? "I wanna a snack, I want down, I want a drink, I want!". keeping children sure makes one weary. Next week we get a couple of Jon's kids to keep, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as I love my boys I am sooo looking forward to the weekend away with Jeff! We are going camping in Nackawic. Just us for our anniversary (which is the 21st). :) Friday night to Monday afternoon. We sooo need this!
Talk to you later.

Krista

PS
Did you get my email about September 23rd?