This morning I went to the hospital to get my blood count checked and have my chemo site changed again. I've been having some problems with the site, and the nurse was able to give some relief to my arm in the way she positioned the PICC line.
I am supposed to start my second chemo on Monday morning at 9 o'clock, but my white blood cells have to be back to normal. Doug and I met with Dr. Raza, the oncologist, after I had my blood taken. He told us that my cell count is 'borderline,' and unless it comes up by Monday, my treatment will be delayed a week. This is not what we wanted to hear. So, I thought, "I'll put out the call to prayer to the people reading the blog." So, that is my request – that my cell count come back to normal by Monday morning at 8:15, when I will have another blood test. If all is well, the second chemo will begin at 9:00 a.m. Thanks for praying, everyone.
"With God all things are possible."