Thursday 21 June 2007

Conversation with my 2 y.o. granddaughter, Afton on June 12 at breakfast:

Afton: "I didn't cry though. I just bit my mouth like this [she demonstrated]. I didn't like my toast. I was not putting my cup in my mouth and I drink it all chick and a bick. A dinosaur came to the shade. I was slapping at the dinosaur. I was cryin' and I said "woo" like that strawberries. I screamed at that shade -- I washed my hands off. It's a shade.

I jumped up like this [again, she demonstrated the action]. I put my foot down -- Yup, and I go like this [she wiggled her bum]. I fall down on the floor and I bumped my head.

I slapped my stick on the bacuum cleaner. I went 'round and 'round in a sicle (circle). I didn't scare the shade though [I don't know what the 'shade' is]. I choke on Baby Mum Mum. Jack [her 1 yr old brother] choke on Baby Mum Mum too, on the floor."

Gram Deb: "What did Gram Deb do?"

Afton: "Gram Deb did dishes." [I actually retrieved the Baby Mum Mum cookie from Jack's throat! However...]

"Jack spit it out on the floor. I always hit my arm on the table. I bump my head on the wall. I wanna go on the swing. Where's the diapers?"

and so on.....what a talker....like her Gram, I guess.

deb

1 comment:

Good Heavens! said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny, I laughed out loud at my computer! She is such a silly girl and a talker, I love it! --Angie Murphy