Wednesday 20 June 2007

My daughter is here!


My daughter, Natalie, is here from Saskatchewan. We are having a wonderful time -- exercising, preparing food, visiting with family, making lists and checking them twice, many trips to Walmart, and making up songs like "Big Moon Tonight." (Ask me to sing it for you sometime; it's very musical and lyrical!). Saturday, we had the "Soul Cafe Spa Experience" here on my verandah with friends and family; it was quite an event. Last evening, Nat & I went on a bike ride on the walking trail using Grandpa & Grandma's cruising bikes. We were perched up on our seats like little old people, travelling at quite a speed. It was quite a sight! Then a 'felark' down the walking trail later (a combo of running & walking). Today, my hips hurt. Getting younger, I guess.

We're going to attempt a 1,000 piece puzzle next and see if we can complete it in 3 days. Oh, the beginning of summer; don't you just love it?

God is good and His mercies endure forever!

deb
x0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlynne my darling!!!!!! I have been praying you and Nat would have an awesome time together...lots of love, laughter & leisure. Sending you something...was supposed to last week and now its like burning my hands off 'cause, you know, I was supposed to. So, I was on your blog site getting your address...you don't have the postal code on...its E3A 1E7...I went to Canada Post. God is working in awesome ways!!!! Wait til you hear!!! David & I are currently reading a book by Mahesh Chavda...very interesting! I'll be in touch soon.
Luv ya
Shelly