Sunday 21 August 2011

Well, well, well. It's been awhile, but when you don't have the technology, it's a bit hard to post on-line. Greenhill Lake week was fantastic with 100+ kids and I just finished a week-long session in Campobello Island at Edith Lank Christian Camp. 14 women including me had the time of our lives (that might be a bit of an exaggeration), as we met together every day, all day for Bible study, crafts, a killer volleyball game (very competitive island women), swimming with kids and tuck etc. Thanks to the staff for making it such a great week, and to Zachary, who made delectable desserts EVERY DAY for us. What a great group of women! So long til next year....boo hoo.

Then we made our way over to Grand Manan on the new ferry -- The Grand Manan Adventure. Been here at the Benson house for the night -- food and catching up with good friends. Thanks for the island hospitality... And just like the 'littlest hobo,' we're soon to be moving on -- over to Saint John to visit Nurse Cherry who had surgery, then on to Superior City. Feels like I've been gone most of the summer. Perhaps I have been?

Tomorrow is my 52nd birthday. Hard to believe, Mom & Dad. 1959 was a long time ago. I have a few activities planned for my 52nd -- will let you know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 52nd birthday Deb. And MANY more! Love you. xoxo

Krista