Saturday 28 July 2012

Campobello Island

Just got back from a week at Edith Lank Christian Camp in beautiful Campobello Island. Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, we parked our 'Big Rig' among the flowers, LA LA LA LA LA LA Alicia with her Volks Van and four children, me and Natalie in the big rig with her two children, Doris in a cabin, and that made 10 people in our little tribe at Mothers Camp. What a chore feeding everyone breakfast in the big rig (our RV). Fun and games, and lots of mess and laughs and fun and a few temper tantrums, even sickness. Many mothers, grandmothers and their children -- a bigger camp than last year, probably about 50 campers and staff at least. I taught twice a day and played all day.
Here are some pics:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I wish I could go with my boys. :)

Krista