Sunday 8 July 2012

We are now in St Martins with our motorhome, enjoying some much needed rest, after two weeks of work -- me in Bristol at Camp S and Doug in Nova Scotia and Freddytown working on projects in the evening for people, and his day job. I had a great time at camp and a wonderful time with the staff during the week of staff training, and of course with 52 seven to nine year olds and 54 five to six year olds. so cute.... I also had some interesting encounters with birds and rodents while there, which I will post about at length soon. The rodent issue is still in progress, whilst the bird love affair has ceased for the time being. More later. We just finished a great campfire, and Doug is snoring. Nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to hearing about it. Enjoy your time in St. Martins. :)

Krista

PS
Make sure you read my most recent blog post about Stephen! Exciting! :)