Thursday 24 January 2013

Cold Day in Freddy Beach

Another cold day -- a great day for working in the office, studying about Noah's Ark and the science behind it.  And for doing laundry and teaching piano and guitar again.  Seems like I do this everyday now.   What I find the hardest about working from home is that your work is never done and you never leave your work.  Dont' get me wrong -- I LOVE working from home and love the freedom that I have here.  And the variety -- from doing a radio show, to studying things, to laundry, to cleaning, to dishes, to making meals, to teaching, to watching American Idol, to entertaining friends, to doing Scrabble on my IPad, to having people stay overnight, to having Doug work in his office which is my craft room.  Why, I've hardly seen him since he retired!


No comments: