Friday 20 July 2007

Led by the Spirit

Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. (Gal 5:25). Wednesday, July 18th and Thursday, July 19th have been two days that have blown me away. I can't remember when I've had so many God moments and people appearing unexpectedly into our lives as these two days (I'm sure there have been many, but my memory alludes me). It was almost like I stood above myself and looked down, as I watched God do wonders in our life. He appeared at every corner. He led me from thing to thing and person to person. When God is working, look around and look out! Life is truly exciting in Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing things are yet to come, Deb! "Be still, and know that I am God."(Ps 46:10a) "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me."(Gal 2:20) -- Carolyn