Thursday 27 October 2011

Good Report

YAY!!!!!

Had a mammogram two weeks ago. Went to Dr. Bryden (surgeon) this afternoon and ...ALL is WELL! My mammo report was all clear. She checked me out and doesn't want to see me for another year, after my 4 year mammo next October.

Dr. B took my face in her hands and squeezed my cheeks -- "You're good," she smiled... She's great -- thank you, thank you for all you've done, too, I said...

I will see my oncologist in March of 2012 and Dr. B next fall. The appointments are dwindling down. Dr. B said, "you've got your life back." What a good thing to hear from a doctor! Hallelujah is what I say. Say it with me, will you?

So, I thanked her and went directly to DQ to buy a hot fudge sundae to celebrate. Nothing like ice cream on a cold day to celebrate a warm heart, overflowing with thanks to God.

And thanks to you for all your prayers, and continued prayers. Cancer CAN be beaten!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I already read this on Facebook, but I LOVE reading it again! :) God IS good! Sooo happy for you!

Krista

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Deb - hope to see you when Nat is home- Pippin.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments! Miss you Pippin