Thursday 20 October 2011

Wednesday I started feeling under the weather. Like a cement block on my chest, a cough, achiness. "If I could just get through this day, I will sit in the chair all evening," I promised myself. I did just that, plus cancelled today's activities, AND Friday's. Sitting in the lazy boy right now, working on my computer and preparing for this weekend's events in Grand Manan. Yes, we are going to Grand Manan -- Doug and I, and a group of women...Harvest House on Friday night, and Central Wesleyan Church on Saturday night and Sunday morning. To bring encouragement to the churches, through singing and speaking.

So, I rest in the chair, drinking lots of green tea, Vitamin C, D, echinacea, Cold Fx, honey, lemon and oil of oregano (which was recommended to me three times in the past 24 hours). Yes, Granny, I'm taking care of myself.

All will be well. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to kick that cold's butt. :P Hope you are feeling MUCH better for the weekend. Good for you for taking it easy.
Love you, feel better! xoxo

Krista