Tuesday 6 December 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Once again, Natalie, Aiden and Sarah are leaving on a jet plane -- back to Manitoba. Where did the time go? They've been here since November 5th, and time does fly when you're having fun.

Would appreciate your prayers as she travels to Toronto, changes planes and then on to Winnipeg, where RCMP husband Josh will meet his dear family and take them home another seven hours to The Pas, Manitoba. Thank you, Josh, for lending us your wife and children. We've so totally enjoyed having them here.

I'm sad. It's a normal thing when they leave -- Nat and I are both sad -- we hate to leave each other. And the babies...Oh, what could I say? I feel like I've been raising them, too...Baby Sarah stood today -- I told her when she came that she had to stand before she went home. She is 10 months old. Good job, Baby Giant (that's what we call her). She is so cute. Aiden, too....He has absolutely loved interacting with all my music students this month and has even learned half of "Jingle Bells" from Gram Deb.

I wish Canada was the size of Luxembourg sometimes -- or a small European country. Would make it so much easier to see your family, wouldn't it? Oh well, God has granted us this time together, and He will grant us another time. He always does.

Thanks for praying for our beautiful daughter and children tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) I know it's hard for you to see them go, but thankful for that time you had with them. At least they are still in Canada, not another country, or overseas. :) I sort of know what you mean, though. I have relative in BC that I haven't seen for YEARS.

Love you,
Krista