Wednesday 26 September 2012

It's so hard to post on a blog when you've forgotten your user name and password. That's why I have friends like Carolyn, my webmaster. She worked and searched and found the details we needed in an old email. Says she doesn't delete anything. What a woman. She said she needs to start a business being a troubleshooter. I think she's right! A person could have her on retainer. So, if you're having trouble with your computer or website, let me know and I'll send her your way -- for a fee, of course...LOL I'm in the midst of teaching, waiting for a student to come from cross country races. Tis the season for cross country running. Wish I was doing that again. Running through the woods, against your friends, stumbling over tree roots, feeling the cool fall air. Oh those were the days. Well, I guess I could put it out there -- anyone want to go cross country with me? You're never too old to run, are you?

No comments: