Saturday 8 September 2012

Wow, time flies when you're having fun and building a house, playing with grandchildren, home renos, camping trips, hikes, family, family, family. Everyone is settled back to where they should be -- Granny & Jed in their new home, which is attached to ours with a beautiful Doug-built sundeck; Natalie, Aiden and Sarah are almost in The Pas, the Southshore Sister finally made it back to the southshore, and Doug and I are trying to adjust to the new normal. It was a wonderful, chaotic, family-filled, renovation summer. Now to try and get ready to work. I cleaned the downstairs level today like a workhorse, so I can try and focus on the tasks ahead of me this fall. You know how that is? When you're house is not in order, it's hard to get your brain in order. I'm a tad weary. But Jed & Granny are settled and happy.

No comments: