Sunday 9 September 2012

My shoulders ache. My neck aches. Do you suppose the weight of the summer is upon them? Advil, Tylenol and a heated 'magic bag' do not help. I need a good shoulder massage. Oh well, perhaps sleep will help. We are now giving tours of the new property, not official tours, but tours nonetheless, so come along and see "Heartland Fredericton." This morning I led worship at church and spoke as well -- "Heavenly Minded." Can we be heavenly minded while being on the earth and doing earthly things? Yes -- it IS possible. We have been raised up with Christ Jesus. Colossians 3:1-4 -- check it out.... I hope I have a heavenly sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you slept well. I just tried to send you an email, but it came back to me for some reason as undeliverable.
Anyway, the 23rd, are you able to come hear me sing? Also would appreciate any singing tips as I'm struggling some with the higher notes.
Email me back if you are able.

Krista