Wednesday 12 December 2012

12- 12- 12

Today was Dec. 12, 2012 -- 12-12-12.   A unique number day in history.

A unique day -- a good day -- I went to have my four year check up with Dr. B, the surgeon, two weeks after a mammogram.   ALL CLEAR!   Yes!  She is pleased.  I am pleased.  Going to get a consult with a plastic surgeon, however, for some plastic options.

A unique day -- and I felt like celebrating all day -- because it has been four years, and because this is another year I have survived.   And I WILL live many more years -- til HE appears.

Rejoice with me...


(PS:  This type of date won't occur for another 88 years, on Jan 1, 2101).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the all clear! Praise God! That is wonderful!
Just got Internet back, that is why I haven't been commenting on your blog. Have missed reading it!

Krista