Wednesday 11 August 2010

Test Results

White blood count -- climbed up a point to 3.8 (normal is 4-10).
Having a mole removed off neck area
Blood pressure high -- 160/90 in the office. Dr. Broad said to watch it over the next while. I was astounded! Took it yesterday at the Superstore and it was down to 142/83, but still high on one end.

I put my back out up at Alicia's and am now trying to get that fixed up. On muscle relaxants. Doug also put his out the other day. What is going on??? We need to be straight by the time we go away on Friday to Grand Manan/Campobello.

Anyway, today we're off to adventure again. Me on muscle relaxants and Aiden at Nanny's (Wendy DuBois). We are going to have a wonderful day and see what trouble we can get into today, out and about the beautiful city of Freddytown and the scenic village of Maugerville (is it a village?). Driving, driving -- it's what I like to do. Have traveled to Bristol three times in the past four days. I'm a nomad.

No comments: