Monday 4 April 2011

Cold, Anyone?

This cold is dragging on way too long for my liking, but I think I'm seeing the end of the tunnel. Granny has the grippe, too.. Today I went to see Sandra and Randy off to Halifax. They are moving there. Boo Hoo. We had a few boo hoos and a coffee. What good friends they are to us and many people here in Fredericton. Thanks, guys -- we'll have a long distance relationship. I'm used to that you know.

Came home to finally empty my suitcases from our trip out west. Seriously. When did I get home? March 13th and it is now April 4th. My spare room looked like a fashion shop gone awry. I needed to tidy it up so people might actually be able to visit me and stay overnight. Nurse Cherry is coming tomorrow, so I didn't want her sleeping on top of clothes.

Just finished teaching. Must go do laundry again. It's Monday, isn't it? The traditional day for doing laundry. Cousin C has been putting her wash on the line, all in order, flowing in the wind. It's nice to see. Me -- the dryer is my friend of late. My house needs a make-over, a spring clean. Anyone interested? Perhaps I need a cleaner. I've got a secretary.

"Blessed are the clean." Is that a verse? Should be.

Doris is coming home from Florida some time this year. She's been gone forever. I forget what she looks like. These retired people, honestly.

No comments: