Sunday 26 June 2011

Farewell to Nova Scotia

Well, we finally said good-bye to Nova Scotia this morning. A great week apart -- Doug at John & Laurie's in Porters Lake, me in Shelburne with the Southshore Sister until Saturday, and then Doug and I together at Randy & Sandra's house in Glen Haven at Indian Point. Thanks, everyone, for the great week away in your beautiful province.

Hello, New Brunswick! Now I'm preparing to go to Greenhill Lake Camp to teach the Bible to the summer staff. Not sure if I'm staying up overnight or will travel back and forth. Time will tell. Doug is going to hold down the fort. Thursday we take off with our caravan, hauling Jed & Granny's travel trailer with our RV -- St. Martins here we come for two weeks! Yeah! A vacation, although Doug is going to work and travel. Oh, I wish he could retire!

Must go prepare for the next adventure.

No comments: