Thursday 2 June 2011

I started raking the lawn today for an hour or so, and my flower beds, which are covered with leaves. Hurts my wrist, but I like the results. D. came up and helped me -- she weeded one of the beds; looks nice. It is so nice to work outside, isn't it?

Taught a couple of students at supper time. I think I'll be glad to have a rest from teaching, although I do love it. Tonight we had a bunch of people in for our Thursday night gathering. R & S Skyped in from Halifax -- so good to have them here on our TV with us. Tomorrow morning brings more people, for our Friday morning Bible study on Romans. Might be the last one for the summer. We'll see what I'm doing next week and where I want to go.

Tomorrow we'll fire up the RV and head for St. Martins again. John & Laurie (from NS) have rented a little cabin from Byard & Linda. We plan on having a few campfires, walks on the beach, talks (or symposiums as we like to call our talks). Anyone want to join us? Come right along. Century Farm Campground -- Google it. You'll find it. St. Martins is the place to be!

Haven't found out anything about my wrist yet. Thanks for praying. Just a ganglion, like Krista said....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anymore word about your wrist? Is it just a ganglion cyst?

Krista