Tuesday 14 June 2011

The 'Old Woman' in the Shoe


A few pics of the MacDonald kids. More pictures to come when I get to my home computer...

Here I am in Carlow, wherever that is, the older woman in the shoe on the hill. Blogging, while her six grandchildren are all together in one place, snug in their beds while visions of sugarplums or warm milk dance in their heads. Jon, Alicia, and Natalie have gone to Shiktehawk to 'titrate' the olympic size swimming pool, to get it ready for the campers (a project Jon has taken on). I sit here, amazed that 33 years ago when I married Papa Doug,

We had a great time today after we finally got here. Josh and Doug are still in Fredericton, but they will travel up tomorrow afternoon and we'll be one big happy family here tomorrow evening. Stephen and Becky and their three kids will be here for supper as well as Kirsten, my niece (Janet's daughter, who lives here in Bristol). It is mayhem but I love it -- I love seeing the children play, create and sometimes get in tiffs. It makes for interesting drama.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. :) I look forward to seeing more!

Krista