Thursday 29 September 2011

Happy Birthday Brother


Greg Wallace is my cousin. However, I consider him my brother. He and his two brothers, the 'Wallace boys,' lived across the street from us on li'l ol' Bird Avenue while we grew up. Our grandmother lived with us but trotted back and forth across the street every day to visit her daughter and grandboys. My dad and Greg's mom (Aunt Viv) are bro/sis. And Greg, Brent and Steven were like brothers to me, Brenda and Janet. We also fought like brothers and sisters, so we love each other. LOL

Well, unfortunately, on Sunday, October 2nd, Gregory Earl Wallace turns 50. I'm sorry, Greg, for this event. It had to happen sometime. Welcome to the 50's club.

2 comments:

Dusty said...

Ha Ha. I'm glad I made it to the event. Well, almost. Thanks a lot. I think. Last year I felt old. This year I feel young for my age!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bro/Cuz!! You just keep getting better!!
Love, S.S. Cuz/Sis