Monday 12 September 2011

I Love Lucy

I told Doug yesterday that sometimes I feel like Lucille Ball. This past week, I have done things to myself that Lucy would do to herself. For example:

1. Doug gave me a rechargeable whippersnipper/weed whacker for my birthday and I whippersnipped my ankle;

2. A woman remarked on my shoes the other day, as I sat in a chair with head in sink. She said, "Do you realize you have two different shoes on?" "WHAT??" I looked down and I had black Birks on one foot, and baby blue ones on the other;

3. Yesterday, in church, I finished playing guitar and singing with all my might, took off the guitar, and whammed it into my eye so hard that now I have a black eye.

Lucy, you call me? Yes, you would be right. Ow, my eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Oh Deb, if you didn't have your quirks you wouldn't be you. Love you just the way you are! :)

Krista