Monday 19 September 2011

Has it really been a week since I posted? My, time flies when you're having fun -- or busy; both are true. Spent the weekend at the Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival here in Superior City. I LOVE walking the downtown 'front' streets, talking to people and listening to the free concerts, seeing artists create beautiful pieces of art on the pavement, see children passing, people laughing. Oh, that sounds like a sound. Taking in the coffee shops, connecting with people, etc. etc. A wonderful atmosphere it is. If you get a chance next year, check it out.

Started teaching today for the first time since mid June. 10 students, from 3:30 til 8:30 without a break. Whew. Actually ate my supper at 11 pm. Now, I've certainly got to get THAT under control. I loved teaching today and it was good to be back at it. I hope the students felt the same. They are like my family, for sure.

Must go to bed and catch some shut-eye so I can do it all over again. But isn't that what life is all about? Routine and variations -- sounds like a symphony.

No comments: