Thursday 1 September 2011

Indian Point, NS

Currently, we are sitting in the beautiful home of Randy & Sandra Piercey in Indian Point, Nova Scotia, on St. Margaret's Bay. Randy is cooking his famous omelette and Sandra is setting the table out on the deck. What a view -- how blessed they are to live here. And how blessed we are to stay with them. Overnight pilgrims on our way to Shelburne. Planning on going along the seashore as we travel to the Southshore Sister's home.

But before that, a delectable breakfast and perhaps a trip in Randy's boat to see just how deep and wide is St. Margaret's Bay (well, just how 'wide' the bay is, I just wanted to say 'deep and wide.' Reminds one of a song from one's childhood, doesn't it? I'm OK with 'wide,' not wanting to experience the 'deep' of the water, and yes, Mom, we'll definitely have our life jackets on!). I'm just ramblin' now and soon we'll be ramblin' on like the littlest hobo. I feel another song comin' on.

Randy, breakfast smells wonderful, and Sandra, the table setting is Martha Stewart. We love you guys. Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

ADM said...

Wave to Port Mouton for me, will you? Tell Sandra Piercy I only say HER name when I get my picture taken. :) I will never forget that!!!!!

Unknown said...

Funny -- everyone that knows me seems to use 'Sandra Piercey' for pictures - soon, her name will be known AROUND THE WORLD for a neat way to smile.

Plus, just knowing Sandra Piercey makes me smile.

Deb