Friday 22 June 2012

Fish, Fishing, Fisher of Men

Do you see the fish app to the right of your screen? Just put your cursor on it and tap -- you will see the fish eat it. Feed them somewhere else on that screen and they will scoot over and eat that, too. So fun! It is fishing season -- do you like to fish? I used to, but never liked putting on the worms. Had Jed do that for me. He loves to fish. Hope to get him fishing in St. Martins again at Century Farm, if we ever get there! Hope to be there in three weeks for a week. Depends on Jed & Granny's house situation. We hope to have a done deal on their house in a week, after much negotiation this week with the buyers. Then, it will be moving day by July 25th! Eek! I am leaving in an RV tomorrow and won't be back again in Superior City until July 7th or so, although Doug will be here working at his day job. I'll be a fisher of men (and little children) at Camp Shiktehawk. Appreciate your prayers. It's finally raining -- what a beautiful rain I hear outside my upstairs window, as I sit here like John Boy Walton writing in my composition computer. I feel like fishing. I am looking on my computer for some notes I taught a few years ago at staff training. Do you think I can find them? No. I know I typed them on a computer, but which one? I have a computer in my office, a computer downstairs on the desk in the music room, a computer sitting in a chair in the living room, an IPod, an IPad, a Kobo and a cell phone. Have I got way too much technology? Yes. Can I do anything about it right now? No. I just need to find my notes. Where are they??? Can anyone out there help me? LOL Fishing in Fredericton....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute app, of course I played with it. :) I hope you found your notes! And prayers you have a wonderful time at camp. All will come together for the house for your parents, just enjoy the process.

Love ya,
Krista