Friday 22 June 2012

The Promise

The PROMISE Tonight I saw a rainbow kissing the clouds Wrapped around the wandering moon Your promise that hope abounds, A future that starts none too soon O Father of lights, you do not change Your faithfulness projected in the heavens And as I view your handiwork I feel no reason to fear My thoughts tell a tale Like the heavens above Ever changing yet remaining the same You are loving toward all you have made Shine your glory on me, Lord Shine your glory May I be your servant forever Showing forth your promise That I will live ever after I worship you, God of sun and moon and stars Of earth and sky, of water and fire May your name be glorified And above else -- BE PRAISED! PRAISE HIM FOR HIS PROMISE PRAISE HIM FOR HIS GRACE PRAISE HIM FOR HIS ABUNDANT MERCY PRAISE HIM FOR HIS LOVE ...Deb MacDonald, 2009 (after I finished cancer treatment) The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made (Psalm 145:13) Isaiah 60:1 Rise, shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. PS: I found this while looking for my 'notes' on some other topic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing it.

Krista