Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I just realized last evening that I had not posted on my blog for some time. Christmas Day...time sure does fly when you're having fun, or having a holiday with family and friends.

I am on week four of my self-imposed time-off. Can't believe how the time has flown by. Why does time do that, anyway? My Christmas tree has now been up since mid-November, and I am going to attempt to de-decorate it right now. It is so brittle that I touch it and the spills fall gently to the floor. I'm sure that when we take it out through the kitchen and out into the yard that it will fall completely apart, just like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. And I'll have to vacuum things for days. But that's OK -- it's worth it.

Nat, wish you were here to help me. You told me I would hate you when I try and take the lights off the tree. I think my idea of putting it on the lawn til the branches fall off, and THEN take the lights off is a good idea. I'll keep you posted.

Here goes.... the undecorating begins. Then I can go play

No comments: