Monday 27 February 2012

How does the week go so fast? I look today and it's been almost a week since I posted. Hard to believe. Am I getting older? Will time fly by even faster as I age? I know that now I teach these students and then it seems like they come back to me two days later.

Had a great weekend. Yesterday we had a surprise birthday party for Alicia -- turned 30 years old. And she really was surprised -- about 40 family & friends up at Greenhill Lake lakeside room overlooking the lake. She has four children under seven and is only 30 years old. What could be better? Perhaps having five children under seven? There is a battle going on between Alicia and Natalie as to who will have the next child. Actually, they're not battling about it at all. I'm just saying that 'I think" there is another grandchild out there for us. Perhaps it's a foster grandchild; one never knows.

Went to the gym today and worked out again, even though last Thursday I put my membership on hold. Well, it's not actually on hold until the end of March, so I have a month to try and psych myself up to use the gym once in awhile. I know, it's a strange psychology. I just can't seem to let go of my gym membership.

Then I sat in the chair and finished up a movie -- trying to pretend like I'm retired.

But alas, the students started coming at 3:30. I guess I'm not retired -- I see one outside.

No comments: