Thursday 9 February 2012

Your strength will equal your days

I recall that God said this to Moses -- that his strength would equal his days. Yes, indeed, God, for today my strength has certainly equaled this day. On THIS day, I have prepared a Bible study on Romans, a radio show, attended a painting class (I was only an observer), bought a dollhouse at Toys R Us, ate a taco, had a Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks (thanks, SS Sister), toured a Prestige Home with Granny & SS Sis, talked on the phone at length, made two banana breads, prepared evening snacks for the group gathering in the evening, delivered the banana breads, went to McAdam's Funeral Home to pay my respects, home to the gathering in full swing, and banter afterwards until 11:30, clean-up, radio show prep for morning, and now, bedtime -- YES!

My strength did equal this day...but a bit too much strength, wouldn't you say?

No comments: