Sunday 6 May 2012

Another amazing weekend. Played guitar and music at St Margaret's Church here in Fredericton with a bunch of friends. Had Nurse Cherry and new Mallory here for the weekend as well. Had a great time eating, laughing and sharing together. They made food for me and Jack (Doug). My new name is 'Lou,' because I'm a bit of an administrator like Lou on Heartland. I'm a bit tired, but not too bad -- we went to bed at 3 AM last night. Why do I do that? Oh well, had a little nap today and it fixed me right up. We love having people here at Heartland Fredericton. I know a lot of people don't understand why we enjoy having so many people in our home, but we just do. So, if you need a place to stay, a cup of tea or just sit on the porch and look at the big ol' pines, come along. Sit and stay awhile.

No comments: