Tuesday 1 May 2012

Yes, Krista, I do believe I am way too busy. But I am never bored, that is for sure. We seem to have so much happening in our lives right now, what with the stuff we do, selling Mom and Dad's house (and preparing it for sale), helping Jon & Alicia move to a new home this past weekend, and working. And today, we decided to tear off the old sundeck from Mom and Dad's house and build a new one. Brenda, the Southshore Sister, is up from NS, and she and Doug (and Jed) tore it off today. The next few days will see the old house with a new deck. We pray it sells soon. It's only been on the market for two weeks, and is in a great location. Had a great time with the grandkids on the weekend, and am glad they are now in a larger home. And the chickens in the backyard, in their chicken house are no doubt a bit confused, but I'm sure they will adjust. (Jon & Alicia's chickens, not mine). Not sure if they are allowing chickens here in the city or not. What DID they decide? I should have asked Mayor Brad Woodside last Wednesday when I was at the mayor's breakfast singing a song or two. Now it is Wednesday again -- where does the week go? This weekend I am getting ready to do a music/worship event at St. Margaret's Anglican Church here in Fredericton. Jack and Anne Marie Sheffield from Texas will be speaking. Should be a wonderful time. Aiden is in the hospital in The Pas for severe dehydration caused by the flu. Poor little thing. Hope he gets out tomorrow. I sent out the word for prayer earlier today. If you think of my sweet little grandson, please pray -- and that my sweet little granddaughter, Sarah, doesn't get it, either. Or Josh and Nat. These are times that Natalie wishes she had her mom near. I wish that, too, Nat. Love you and yours....Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Aiden! Prayers for him and that the rest of them won't get it.

Some Sunday afternoon that you aren't busy, let me know.

Krista