Wednesday 30 May 2012

I just finished another LONG day of teaching -- 11:30 this morning til 6:00 tonight. Whew! One more week of teaching and I am off for the summer. SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!! I feel like almost singing. And then we'll be into an amazingly busy summer -- moving Granny & Jed up here, training and kids camp at Camp Shiktehawk, vacation in St Martins, Natalie, Aiden and Sarah home, women's camp in Campobello, St. Martins again, and so on and so on, a new house coming here to Heartland Fredericton in August. Wow...should be fun! Now, to continue preparations for our trip to Rexton this Saturday, to speak at a women's retreat. My theme? "Sow a Seed." Wanna come? Should be a fine old time. Taking a few friends with me; they have a cottage on the ocean, and me and Papa will once again head out in the RV. We should make an RV movie, like Robin Williams. Although would anybody watch it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that I would!!
Love, SS Sis