Tuesday 15 May 2012

Yes, SS Sister and The Undertaker, I am waiting with bated breath for the arrival in July of our beloved daughter and her children. They will once again stay a good long time, I'm hoping. We have much planned, of course. This day has been so crazy -- I think I have talked, emailed, facebooked, chatted or seen someone from every activity under the sun that I am involved in/with. Plus a phone call that someone even had a dream about me two nights ago and wants to tell me about it, but alas, I can't find his number. If you're reading this, dream man, (which I doubt you are) -- call me and reveal your dream. I will have to go find this person somehow tomorrow evening -- perhaps search the city til I find him. Don't you hate that? When someone tells you they have something to tell you, but then you can't connect with them? B & L just stopped over for coffee and conversation and many laughs. A few paragraphs in French were spoken, for they are fluent, and of course Doug and I are just pretending we know French, although I told them I have a desire to learn French. Shouldn't be too hard, should it? I can count to 20 in Dutch. Surely the French language shouldn't be too hard. Eh? Just another thing to add to my ever-increasing resume. Sorry, can't find my accent 'aigue?' (sp?) Help Your strength will equal your days....this is one of those days.

No comments: