Tuesday 26 October 2010

Good News

Don't we all love good news? News item #1: Almira, our friend in Saint John Regional Hospital will be receiving bone marrow transplant soon. Thank you God! Continue to pray for her, however, as the treatment is not without complications and pain. Pray for pain free treatment!

News item #2: I went to Dr. T., my family doctor this morning. Blood pressure: 112/73! So, the medication worked and I will remain on it.

News item #3: Had a flu shot -- didn't even hurt! Pretty minor, considering what I've gone through.

News item #4: Dr. T. gave me the results of my mammogram: GREAT! Nothing on the mastectomy site (he checked it out again this morning), and nothing on the Left side. I wanted to hug him, but didn't. Dr. T. is great. I hopped down off that examining table like a calf ready to jump out of the pasture.

Praise the Lord! Thank you for praying and to continue to pray. I go to Dr. Bryden in a couple of weeks and she told me last February that if I could get to the 2-year mark, we would consider the next step...I'm alive and blessing God. I love good news, don't you?

Now I'm waiting on carpal tunnel surgery for my left side, and an excision of a mole on my collar bone. Simple.

No comments: