Sunday 31 October 2010

Live Well Laugh Often Love Much

This is the title of the women's conference we held at Morning Gate Church on Saturday. It was wonderful. Laughter and tears, music and sharing (and eating!). It's great when women get together and share events from their lives. We even had our own 'Laugh In' segment. I love to make people laugh. I don't like making people cry, but it does happen. I cried, too, as I told a couple of things from my life. My ministry partners also told their stories and we cried (and laughed). Laughing....crying...both linked together, and God created them both to heal us.

Live well....Laugh often....Love much. God wired us that way.

Today is going to be a busy day -- music at Marysville Heritage Centre for a celebration church service, then off to Funktional Independence band practice (the rock band I'm in again this year), and then who knows? A meal somewhere in this fine city, perhaps.

Have a great day!

No comments: