Monday 29 November 2010

I went for a country sunshine-snow-on-the-ground drive this morning. Out the Royal Road, a left to Kingsley, up on Balsam Ridge (sounds like a song) and into Burtts Corner, back through Keswick, Douglas and into Fredericton, back to where I started. Beautiful. Then to the gym to meet with a new trainer, Ross, a young man (30 years old). He is adorable and very considerate of all my 'issues' in my tissues, if you know what I mean. Aches and pains here and there, scar tissue, back problems, oh, the list... I worked out for an hour and felt great. Now I'm writing down everything I eat in a food journal. Now, that's a job, I'll tell you, but it certainly makes you conscious of what you're eating. I ate VERY well today. But sure would like some toast. I'm off bread for a few days.

Now I must fold clothes or something. Oh, Doug just got home. So I guess I'll go talk to him. He looks like he fell into a bucket of grease, head and all. He has been working out at Floyd's in Charters Settlement, building a trailer to haul behind the RV. A new invention. Will the ideas ever stop coming to Mr. Invention? We never get bored here, between the two of us. Our life is far from boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

А! Hai, saya menemukan blog Anda melalui Google ketika mencari pertolongan pertama untuk serangan jantung dan posting Anda terlihat sangat menarik bagi saya.