Monday 8 November 2010

Weekend



It is Monday morning after a jam-packed weekend at Greenhill Lake. Anne Grant and friends doing a womens' retreat. Great time. Anne is a fabulous person and woman of God. Women were truly blessed this weekend. I was the special singer/piano player (what a privilege to sing and play, something I LOVE to do), a sometime cook, and registration person (took me two hours yesterday to figure out all the money. Felt like a moneychanger!). Laurie H. was the dancer (she did a fantastic job). Cheryl and Rhonda performed various tasks. Max, Phenny, Linda, Sandra participated as well. Am I tired this morning? A bit. Still in my housecoat at 9 am! Will spend the day very slowly and relaxing. Dr. Bryden appointment at 2:20 this afternoon for a check-up and to discuss another mastectomy. God is in control!

A picture of Anne Grant from Bahamas and myself after the retreat... And one of the Dancing Queen (me), and Laurie the Dancer in her beautiful outfit. This was after the retreat (although we did a good deal of dancing during. We love to dance!)

No comments: