Thursday 18 November 2010

It’s Late and I’m Still Standing


It’s Wednesday. Finished three days of intense teaching—so many cute children and teens I get the opportunity to teach piano and guitar. Teaching music inspires me to play myself and increase my skill, so I just finished learning a blues tune on the guitar.
The last few days I’ve also ‘nested’ in the house. Natalie said she has been nesting, but she’s pregnant. And Alicia is pregnant, soon to deliver (due date is November 30!). So perhaps I’m a ‘sympathetic nester,’ I don’t know, but I have felt like staying inside the house and doing many things – staying in my upstairs office for long periods of time, laundry, cooking, etc.
Now I need to go nest in my bed. Go to bed, Deb. Bed is Deb spelled backwards you know. You think I would go to bed earlier since that is the case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every one of Alicia's babies have been overdue, right? So this may possibly be a December baby? Hope she isn't too uncomfortable! And when is Natalie's due date again? Did she find out the gender yet?
And you can always make me laugh. Bed is Deb backwards, never thought of that before. :P

Krista