Tuesday 2 November 2010

I'm in Japan!

Just found out that Chizuru, the Japanese friend of Doris & Laurie's (and mine), is listening to me on the radio in Japan, learning English. Here is her email:


Hi, Laurie,

I could listen Debbie's radio tonight!
It is very unbeliebable thing.
Please tell her Chizuru listenes her voice through the radio station and good job!
I will continue to listen her radio station.
It is good for me to be used to listen English.
Thank you for your telling me the web site.
It is 1:20 AM midnight in Japan now. I should go to bed.

Chizuru


Will wonders never cease? Global technology -- isn't it amazing. Hard for me to fathom, although I do realize that cjri.fm can and is listened to around the world. I just forget sometimes. Thank you, God, for the opportunity! And it's also amazing that I went out west to school seven years ago to take a TESL course (teaching English as a second language). I didn't take the course, but here I am, teaching English. Will wonders never cease again!

And thanks, Chizuru for listening!

!Global Deb

PS: Doug just called me and he has been hired as a DJ for the Christmas party. Will wonders never cease again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is neat. :) What days and times are you on?

Krista

Anonymous said...

It's getting so that nothing surprises me with you and Doug. You are "both" amazingly talented.

Love, S.S. Sis

Katie said...

Doug would be a FABULOUS DJ, and you can tell him I said that :)