Saturday 27 November 2010

Saturday

Today has been very eventful. This morning I was at Smythe Street church to a women's brunch. Great time. Helped clean up afterwards, then a quick trip to the Lighthouse Bookstore to load up on Christmas books for gifts. Over to CJRI (radio station) to work until 6 pm in our Praise & Pledge Share-a-Thon Weekend. On the air from 4-6 with my co-host, Barb Prosser-Winder, and Lynda Lewis dropped in as well. We had a good time together. We raised a good amount during that two hours, and we were excited, let me tell you. I played a few Christmas songs as well, while the snow fell softly outside the window. We got a lot of snow today. It was amazing. Then to Beairsto's with the Winders for a late supper. Home in the snow was fun -- I love to drive in the new snow.

Tomorrow is another full day. Must get my beauty rest tonight.

No comments: