Thursday 14 July 2011

Scrabble and Weather Comparisons

The reason we come to St. Martins in July is to escape the hot weather in Fredericton. It is 12 degrees here this morning at 9 o'clock. Should reach a high of 23 today here. Checked Environment Canada this morning to see what's happening in Fredericton (I haven't been there since June 30!). It will be hot there again today and on the weekend. Thot I would check The Pas, where Nat lives, and discovered that it is actually HOTTER in The Pas than it is here in New Brunswick! Go figure. Go north right now? No thanks. I'll wait til it's cooler. Let me know, Nat, when it cools down up there.

Another reason I like it in St. Martins is that Granny and I play Scrabble every day. We've been having our annual St. Martins Scrabble Tourney. The score as of last night? Deb -- 5 games....Granny -- 4 games. Today is an important game here by the sea -- Will Granny pull up her socks and pull out a tie? Will there have to be a doubleheader today to see who is the REAL winner of the great St. Martins Century Farm Family Campground Scrabble Tournament?

I'll let you know. Must get breakfast. Just takin' my time. (I'm really relaxin'; it's amazin').

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are truly relaxing. Sometimes I really do worry about you and how busy you usually are. You need the rest. :)

Love,
Krista