Monday 11 July 2011

The wind is blowing so hard that I feel like I'm on a ship. If I sit low enough in the RV and look out the window, it looks like I am sailing on the ocean. It's a balmy 18 or 19 here. Rain is soon coming. Apparently it is 36 degrees in Fredericton, so I'm glad I'm here. Sorry, Doug, that you have to be there in that type of heat.

Nat -- fly home -- I miss you and yours. Or I'll fly out, grab you and the children and fly back and we'll stay here all summer. Definitely wish you were here. Next year, plan on staying the whole summer.

In the meantime, why don't you check out some cheap flights if you have time? I'm working on the Southshore Sister.

I should be home and have access to a telephone by Sunday. Then we can chat and catch up. My phone doesn't work down here.

OR there is SKYPE -- this would be a good time for that, as I am fully set up here in the RV with Skype. But, alas, you are not. SMILE and love to you, my dear....

Mom by the Sea

PS: You, too, Krista -- hope to see you next week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to seeing you next week.

Krista

Anonymous said...

Oh, and check out my blog if you have a minute. Put a song on there yesterday that really touched my heart.

Unknown said...

what is your blog address, Krista? put it on here so others can check it out, too.

Unknown said...

what is your blog address, Krista? put it on here so others can check it out, too.

Anonymous said...

http://mommyrose.wordpress.com

Or just click on "mommyrose" which is what I use to comment. :)

Laurie said...

18 degrees. No thanks. I'll take the low 30's any day.