Friday 16 March 2012

Ivy League



Sugar Bush, Sugar Bush -- your trees are calling me...I'm off to see the Sugar Bush, the wonderful Sugar Bush of McKeoghan Road!

Ivy Isabel MacDonald officially turns 4 years old tomorrow, March 17th -- a Scottish baby girl born on an Irish holiday. (although her ancestors are part Irish as well).

We will celebrate Ivy's birthday out at the sugar bush, while boiling up sap for that pure maple syrup New Brunswick is so proud of. Ivy said last week that she should have a 'syrup cake.' Cute.

Now, off to Toys R Us to buy a Barbie for Ivy and some Barbie furniture. Hope I can find a Barbie camper. Remember the Barbie camper, S.S. Sister? Do you still have it in your attic?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 4 already. :) I guess that means Tanya & Clements have been married for 4 years. I remember Alicia being hugely, overdue, pregnant with Ivy in Tanya's wedding. :) Have fun!

Krista

Anonymous said...

I certainly remember the Barbie van. I think the cardboard in the walls finally broke down. Not sure where it disappeared to though.
Wish I could be there this year. Maybe next! Love, S.S. Sis