Thursday 22 March 2012

What is with the weather, anyway? I was actually praying for rain this afternoon as I vacuumed the house and mopped the floors. Nice to feel the cold front coming in.

I realized while cleaning how fortunate I am to clean my house. Such a privilege. Really. Honestly. I'm telling the truth. To have the energy and wherewithal to clean. A privilege, a gift of God -- cleaning as a gift. Sure changes perspective, doesn't it?

I would much rather clean than be on a bed of illness, wouldn't you?

On our way tomorrow again for the weekend -- Cassidy Lake and Camp Tulakadik, here we come! "The Pages of Your Life" is my theme. I've got a lot of pages I'm taking with me -- two bins of journals. Now if I can lift the bins and carry them to the car. What a privilege it is to carry a bin, too. Waxing eloquent during this cold front, I remain....

Sadie the Cleaning Lady (at least for today)

No comments: