Tuesday 13 March 2012

Working Again


Back at work again. Wasn't too bad. Great students to start my week with yesterday. I teach from 3 pm to 8 pm -- straight, without a break -- lots of personalities to deal with, but they are great personalities. I love seeing them learn and experience music.

Now I am preparing for another ladies' retreat at Camp Tulakadik, just outside Norton (outside Saint John) -- two weekends from now. It will consume me for the next two weeks, as I study, prepare, think of analogies, props, music and so on.

Went out for a pre-storm walk just now to give my head a break. Now back to study before having lunch and then teach til 6:30 tonight.

Posting a picture of Sisters' Act from the Ladies' Retreat at Greenhill Lake Camp in February.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo...those of course it's missing Jody. :)

Krista

Anonymous said...

*though