Thursday 5 April 2012

Facebook

I'm not sure if I like Facebook. Especially when things get posted on your page that you have nothing to do with. Like today -- a picture posted on my page. I finally figured out how to take it off. And all those weird little apps that appear. Took them off, too (I think).

Also got a weird email from somewhere in Singapore, pretending it was PayPal, and that I ordered an Android! Found out it is a scam.

And earlier today, I had several discussions with Rogers cell phone service...some problems that they hopefully will iron out. Why Is everything so complicated? Did Alexander Graham Bell foresee that people would be so frustrated with phone companies?

What happened to the simple life of communication? Old fashioned telephones, letters and envelopes, face to face? Is it possible to rebel against all this communication? I'm communicating right now.

No comments: