Tuesday 3 April 2012

A dear friend visited us tonight -- haven't seen her for 12 years. It felt like we just spoke yesterday. Caught up on 12 years' worth of living in two hours. This 'freind' (sic) of ours has been a friend since the 70's. Shared a lot of history together. Makes me want to keep in touch with her more. It's interesting how that works - you realize how much you do miss them after reconnecting with them. Old friends never 'die' -- they just move away. However, that's no excuse for not being in touch -- we have so much technology to keep us connected -- why don't we do it more?

Thinking of old friends -- I haven't spoken with my maid of honor for almost eight years -- where are you, Kim? Remember the days when? I must go look her up on facebook and see if she's there.

Speaking of friends -- my new friend that is a bit older than me is making her way from her winter hiatus in Florida. Where are you now? I should put an APB out on her.

Friends are everywhere

No comments: