Thursday 12 April 2012

I have my fifth cold of the season today. Someone told me this morning it's because I am building my immune system. Has anyone heard of such a thing? That every few years, if you get a bunch of colds, it's because your immune system is rebuilding itself. Weird. Made me feel better somewhat.

Don't feel like it's rebuilding at the present moment, but maybe tomorrow will be a better-feelin' day.!

Had a great Easter weekend -- The sugar bush on Good Friday, lots of time with the four grandkids (wish the two western babies had been there, too), and Jon & Alicia. I so miss Natalie and Josh -- they'll be home this summer for a time. Becky is getting married!

It takes me a whole week to recover from a long weekend, and then we're usually off on a weekend adventure again! Love it, but perhaps I need to stay home this weekend. We'll see what is in store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Deb...that makes sense... when I moved to Shelburne, I got cold after cold...and my Dr. told me that I was being exposed to new "flora and fauna" of bacteria, so my immune system had to adapt to the changes. So....

Miss You
Love, S.S. Sis