Wednesday 25 April 2012

This morning started early again: 5:45 AM. To the Ramada for the mayor's prayer breakfast. I sang at 7:15 AM. Never sang that early before, but I was able to pull it off (with a little help from my Friend). Sat at the mayor's table as well, and we joined together in praying for the mayor of this great city of Fredericton. It was an honor and privilege for me to sing today. What a long day, though. A walk by the river between 9 and 10, another breakfast at 10:30 (since I didn't have time to eat this morning at the prayer breakfast, since I was singing....LOL) and teaching from 11:30 til 6:00. I think I am tired again. Tomorrow is another full day. I think they are all full days -- our strength will equal our days, the Bible says. That is so true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a blessing to so many people...but I definitely think you are too busy at times.
Miss you.

Krista